2) Receive Notices and important broadcasts from Association by email and sms.
3) View & contribute to our internal Vendor List.
4) Post your Buy/Sell/Rent Notices.
5) Raise complaints to be serviced by the Association Office.
6) View your Dues to the Association.
7) Get in touch with any Resident/Association member, from wherever you are.
1. Registration in Adda is by self help in the Adda portal where the tenant (only Names as per tenancy agreement) or Owner (only Names as per sale deed) have to register as a new user against your apartment number.
2. Once the new user registers, the admin would validate that request against documents (sale deed, photo id & tenancy agreement) submitted at EHAOA office for validation.
3. Once validated by EHAOA office staff, the Moderator/ admin would approve the user.
4. Once approved by Moderator/Admin, the user will receive communication and would be able to log on to Adda.